Thursday, June 30, 2011

Scribie Balance Withdrawal

Freelance Audio Transcription

Scribie an audio transcription outsource uses only paypal as their payment method. As a transcriber they allow you to withdraw anytime from your account's balance. They have a withdrawal fee of 0.02 cents for every $1 audio file transcribed. This apply if you withdraw an amount less $30 but its free if you withdraw at $30 and above.When I earned $2 in Scribie, I withdraw it right away to test if the company does pay. After 24 hours I was notified by e-mail that Scribie sent me payment. This was my first payment from Scribie. =P







To apply as a transcriber click here APPLY IN SCRIBIE!






Alive The Orange Mountain Music Philip Glass Sampler Vol.I On The Floor 
Don't Stop The Music Ain't No Mountain High Enough I Gotta Feeling

1 comment:

  1. Really great post It was so lovely to meet you, can't wait to catch up again
    for your blog.
    Transcribe Audio

    ReplyDelete